A DARCHE XL Double Stretcher will help you sleep better. The XL Double Stretcher is a full-sized stretcher designed for optimal comfort for up to two persons, with no harsh support bar in the middle. This stretcher can be used in conjunction with Darche’s 1400 swags and Nebula, or as a standalone stretcher inside tents and shelters.
Stretchers can completely change your camping experience. By elevating yourself above the ground, you insulate yourself from the cold ground and enable more airflow beneath the swag. It’s easier to get in and off of a stretcher than it is to get off the ground for campers with bad knees. You don’t have to give up your favourite swag.
The XL twin Stretcher is intended for use with the Dusk to Dawn, Dirty Dee, Air-Volution 1400, or twin swags. It retains the XL100 stretchers’ revolutionary pack-up construction and packs down in minutes. It also has a heavy duty carry bag and can support up to 250 kg of weight.
PLEASE NOTE: This is incompatible with Darche’s range of Plus swags.
- Double stretcher designed to elevate 1400 wide swags up off the ground
- No centre bar
- Use as a base with your favourite double swag
- Easy 3 step set up
- Unique tension straps system for easy set up
- Cross over frame construction with support bars ensures great stability
- 600D laminated polyester material with PVC support panels
- Powder coated steel and alloy frame
- Sleeping Capacity 1-2 Person
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Stretcher Material: 600D Laminated Poly with PVC coating
- Frame Material: Steel/Alloy Frame
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-2 Person
- External Dimensions: 2165 L X 1440 W X 515 H mm
- Sleeping Area: 2050 L x 1320 W mm
- Packed Dimensions: 1500 L X 200 W X 160 H mm
- Rated Capacity: 250 kg
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year