Australian-made Seat Covers for Australia's Best Selling Utility Vehicle: Toyota Hilux
Protect your Toyota Hilux with the very resistant and stylish Black Duck seat covers. Toyota Hilux is Australia’s best-selling car and it has many different models and seat configurations. Toyota Hilux utes are often used for activities such as camping, driving in the outback and as work and mining vehicles a they can handle the tough terrains, where seat covers are even more critical for seat protection.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a 1981 Hilux LN85 or the newest 8th Gen model, a single cab or a dual cab, a 4×4 or a 4×2, a Workmate or an SR5 model, Black Duck has seat cover options for every Toyota Hilux model.
Black Duck Toyota Hilux Seat Cover Options
You are spoilt for choice of a variety of colours, ensuring that your car’s interior matches your new Black Duck Hilux seat covers. Black Duck also offer a 100% waterproof material (4Elements) or 24-hour water-resistant canvas fabric to suit your vehicle’s needs. Black duck covers are airbag compatible and will ensure that you and your family drive in a safe environment.
For all Hilux utes available from 2005, there is the option to purchase a Console Lid Cover and protect even more areas of your vehicle. Additionally, the Black Duck Hilux seat covers will protect every part of the car seat including:
Purchase your Black Duck Hilux seat covers now and preserve your seats so that you will have a greater car value if you ever decide to sell!
Black Duck Toyota Hilux Seat Cover Features
- Extremely heavy-duty seat covers, offering the best protection for all Hilux models
- Tailor manufactured for your Toyota Hilux right here in Australia
- Materials are specially designed for use in the harsh Australian climate
- Available in 100% waterproof 4Elements or 24 hour water resistant Canvas fabric
- Easy to clean – get as muddy as you like without ruining your interior
- Maintain the value of your Hilux
- Suitable for leather seats and air-bag compatible
- Suitable for recreation and 4WD, mining and civil, commercial and agricultural use