Leatherman Free’s completely reinvented platform is designed to feel even more at home in the palm of your hand. Haptic feedback gives confidence that features are locked into place. Tools pop open with a simple push of your thumb—say goodbye to broken fingernails.
Leatherman Free’s revolutionary magnetic locking system reduces friction when opening and closing tools for a lifetime of use. This also allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
Leatherman Free™ places every implement on the outside of the tool, letting you access everything with a single hand. Locking and unlocking is safe and secure thanks to the newly designed cam locks. Leatherman Free™ lets you keep your eye on the task, not the tool.
- 420HC Knife – A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
- Pry Tool – A implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- Package Opener – Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape
- Awl – Puncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes
- Bottle Opener – Pop the top on a favorite beverage
- Phillips Screwdriver – Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Medium Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Extra Small Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws
Product Warranty Info
Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn’t, they will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under their 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
Closed Length: 9.3 cm
Weight: 93.6 g
Primary Blade Length: 5.6 cm