Leatherman Free’s completely reinvented platform is designed to feel even more at home in the palm of your hand. Haptic feedback gives confidence that features are locked into place. Tools pop open with a simple push of your thumb—say goodbye to broken fingernails.
Leatherman Free’s revolutionary magnetic locking system reduces friction when opening and closing tools for a lifetime of use. This also allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
Leatherman Free places every implement on the outside of the tool, letting you access everything with a single hand. Locking and unlocking is safe and secure thanks to the newly designed cam locks. Leatherman Free lets you keep your eye on the task, not the tool.
- Needlenose pliers – Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular Pliers – Conveniently hold and manipulate items
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters – Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters – Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool
- 420HC Knife – Cut materials with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife – Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife
- Spring Action Scissors – Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials
- Saw – Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool
- Bottle Opener – Pop the top on a favorite beverage
- Pry Tool – Pop open lids (such as paint cans) with this strong tool
- Package Opener – Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape
- Can Opener – Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations
- Awl – Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop
- Wire Stripper – Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire
- 25mm Ruler – A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters
- Wood/Metal File – Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces
- Electrical Crimper – Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors
- Phillips Screwdriver – Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Medium Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Small Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen small flathead screws
- Extra Small Screwdriver – Easily switch out small double-sided bits to customize your multi-tool
Product Warranty Info
Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn’t, they will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
Closed Length: 10.78 cm
Weight: 243.8 g
Primary Blade Length: 7.02 cm