All Locking Features – means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
Lanyard Ring – This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
Replaceable Pocket Clip & Lanyard Ring – An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
Two Large Bit Drivers – Two separate stainless steel tools that each hold a Leatherman tool bit in place during use and allow the user to customize bit selection for every activity.
Outside Accessible Features – This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife
One Hand Operable Features – Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Needlenose Pliers – Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular Pliers – Conveniently hold and manipulate items
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters – Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool
- Premium Replaceable Hard-Wire Cutters – Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool
- Wire Stripper – Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire
- 154CM Knife – This blade’s high-end, super strong steel stays sharp longer and resists rust
- 420HC Serrated Knife – Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife
- Cutting Hook – Safely cut tape, cord, seatbelts, and other materials
- Saw – Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool
- Spring Action Scissors – Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials
- Ruler – A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters
- Can Opener – Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations
- Bottle Opener – Pop the top on a favorite beverage
- Wood/Metal File – Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces
- Diamond Coated File – Precisely sharpen hard steel blades
- Large Bit Driver – Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool
- Small Bit Driver – Easily switch out small double-sided bits to customize your multi-tool
- Medium Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen medium flathead screws
Product Warranty Info
Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn’t, they will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under their 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
Closed Length: 10 cm
Weight: 235 g
Primary Blade Length: 7.37 cm