The Best Portable Camping Grill in Australia
For many Australians, spending time outdoors is a way of life. Whether you enjoy camping in the bush or prefer to warm up with a bonfire on the beach, being able to cook a meal is an essential part of the Aussie experience. But when roaming outdoors, you don’t want to be weighed down by heavy cooking equipment, and that’s where the Grill Kit from Wolf and Grizzly will serve you well.
This portable camping Grill Kit is designed for the adventuring lifestyle Australians love. With a foldable, lightweight design, the Grill Kit can be set up in less than a minute and is sturdy enough to withstand even the most extreme conditions. Achieve a perfectly cooked meal every time thanks to the Grill Kit’s height-adjustable frame, allowing you to grill at the best temperature for fresh fish, steak, sausages or vegetables.
But what really sets this kit apart is its convenience. The Grill Kit weighs little more than a kilogram in its carry case, including the cleaning tool and ferro rod fire starter. This compact size means the Grill Kit can be easily slotted into your hiking backpack, placed under the car seat, or tucked into the pocket of your esky cooler bag.
So, if you need the best lightweight portable camping grill on the market, look no further than the Grill Kit from Wolf and Grizzly. You can’t go past these top features:
- A Compact Duo – The foldable frame and rollable grill surface allows Grill to be packed down as small as possible for ultimate portability. Similarly, the nested design of the ferro rod Fire Set makes it easy to pack up and stow away.
- Height Adjustable Grill – With a 13.6 kg load capacity and three height adjustments, Grill provides ample height options for grilling in every environment.
- Big Sparks Every Time – Made from 100% ferrocerium, the nested ferro rod delivers consistent sparks at all altitudes, and even in wet conditions.
Combine with the Fire Safe Pit
When you couple the Wolf and Grizzly Grill Kit with the add-on Fire Safe pit, you can create Australia’s lightest portable campfire station. The Grill Kit and Fire Safe complement each other perfectly and make campfire cooking that little bit easier.
The elevated design of the Fire Safe helps you to make safer, longer-lasting fires. The elevated frame keeps the ground from being scorched and reduces the risk of ember travel. Meanwhile, the corrugated-style base promotes healthy airflow to feed your fire over many hours and helps to maintain an even-spread temperature. This is the perfect fire to set your Grill over.
The Grill Kit frame unfolds to slot over the Fire Safe frame, allowing you to choose the perfect height to set up your cooking surface. Once you have slotted in your roller grill on the grill frame, you are ready to cook!Add To Cart
Campfire Grill Specifications
Wolf and Grizzly believe that all tools should be as functional as they are beautiful. This means that Wolf and Grizzly products prioritise simplicity, long-lasting performance, and material durability. The Grill Kit follows Wolf and Grizzly principles with these specifications:
- Grill is made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and will age beautifully over time
- Fire Set is made of ferrocerium, knife-grade steel, nylon and jute
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Grill Cooking Surface Dimensions: 29cm x 28cm
- Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg
- Compatible Fuels: Wood & Charcoal
- 3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee: That means we’ll replace any part that isn’t functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Everything You Will Ever Need in Campfire Grill
The Grill Kit includes all of these essential items:
- Foldable Grill Frame – Made from premium stainless steel, the frame packs down small for ultimate portability
- Rollable Grill Surface – Features a stability bar to maintain weight-bearing integrity, and toggles that easily attach to the frame
- Grill Cleaning Tool – Easily scrape any food remnants from your Grill with this compact tool
- Compact Allen Key – Tighten the corner bolts after use to easily maintain your Grill over time
- Microfibre Cloth – When used with water, microfiber cloths remove grease and dirt without the harmful chemicals
- Grill Carrying Case – Made from recycled polyester, this case efficiently contains your entire grilling kit – just grab it and go
- Fire Set – Features a 100% ferrocerium rod, knife grade striker and a custom paracord that houses a string of emergency dried jute tinder
A Foldable Grill That is The Perfect Cooking Solution
A foldable grill is the perfect cooking solution for those who enjoy camping, fishing and adventuring in Australia. The compact design means that it can be easily stored in a backpack or stowed in the campervan, and set up in minutes. Foldable grills are ideal for cooking over a campfire, as it allows good airflow, even heat distribution and provides that iconic smokey taste. Additionally, thanks to their simple designs, foldable grills are easy to clean and hassle-free to store. Whether you are cooking for one or feeding a whole group, a foldable grill is the ideal choice for campfire cooking in Australia.Add To Cart
How to Grill Without Charcoal
Charcoal grilling can be a great way to cook food outdoors, however charcoal fuel is not always a convenient option due to its carry weight, size and cost. So, what is the best alternative to charcoal cooking? In terms of outdoor convenience, the answer has to be campfire grilling.
Campfire grilling is a great outdoor cooking option in Australia, especially when camping or fishing. A campfire grill is a portable grill frame that can be used over a campfire or other open flame. They are convenient because they are easy to set up and take down, and the only fuel they require is wood, which can be collected from the surrounding area. In most Australian states, firewood can be collected for personal use if it is already dead and on the ground, and is not covered by significant moss or fungi growth.
Having a portable, foldable grill that can be set up over a campfire allows you to save time and money. The Grill Kit by Wolf and Grizzly is ideal for woodfire cooking. It comes with a ferro fire rod for creating sparks and only weighs about a kilo, meaning you can focus on packing the important stuff for your trip and not have to worry about lugging around charcoal or large cooking equipment.Add To Cart
How to Clean a Campfire Grill Before Cooking
When it comes to campfire grilling, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. First and foremost, it is important to make sure that your grill is clean before cooking. A build-up of grease and debris can not only lead to unhealthy cooking conditions, but it can also cause the grill to catch fire. Therefore, it is important to clean your grill regularly and perform any necessary maintenance. With proper care, your campfire grill will provide you with years of safe and delicious cooking.
Fortunately, Wolf and Grizzly have made cleaning their Grill Kit easy. Each kit comes with a specialised cleaning tool, which is shaped to the exact dimensions of the rollable grill rods. Simply line the tool up with each rod and scrape the grease, fat, and grime away!Add To Cart