All-In-One Camping Grill Kit and Fire Pit
Australians have long embraced the camping lifestyle – and part of that is enjoying a good meal in the great outdoors. What better way to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life than cooking over an open fire? The warm flames, cherry coals, and the smokey flavour of a freshly grilled meal make every campfire memorable.
The Campfire Trio from Wolf and Grizzly makes outback cooking easier. This collection includes a stainless steel grill, fire pit, and a fire starter for you to take with you wherever you go. Lightweight and portable, the Campfire Trio set is built to last a lifetime of adventures.
Spark a fire in any weather with the nested ferro Fire Set, cook meat and vegetables to perfection using the Grill Kit, and sit back to toast marshmallows in the warmth of the Fire Safe pit. Whether camping in the bush or at the beach, the Campfire Trio collection is a must-have for any outdoors enthusiast!
- Easy Assembly – Campfire Trio sets up quickly and easily, no complicated assembly required.
- Height Adjustable Grill – With a 13.6 kg load capacity and three height adjustments, Grill provides ample height options for grilling in every environment.
- Big Sparks Every Time – Made from 100% ferrocerium, the nested ferro rod delivers consistent sparks at all altitudes, and even in wet conditions.
- Easy Assembly – Fire Safe sets up quickly and easily, no complicated assembly required
- Better Fires, Less Fuel – Fire Safe’s frame acts as a built in wind-shield and its segmented design facilitates airflow overtop and below your fire.
- Easy Clean Up – Once your coals have cooled, just lift up the Fire Safe insert and safely dispose of the ashes.
- Low Environmental Impact – Whether you’re venturing into the bush or your local park, campfires can cause lasting impacts to the natural environment.
- Fire Safe elevates your campfire, reducing the scorched ground effect.
Campfire Trio Set Specifications
Wolf and Grizzly believe that all tools should be as functional as they are beautiful. This means that Wolf and Grizzly products prioritise simplicity, long-lasting performance, and material durability. The Campfire Trio follows Wolf and Grizzly principles with all components of the set.
- The Grill is made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and will age beautifully over time.
- Fire Set is made of ferrocerium, knife-grade steel, nylon, and jute.
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Grill Cooking Surface Dimensions: 29cm x 28cm
- Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg
Fire Safe Specifications
- The frame and insert are made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and it will age beautifully over time.
- Weight: 0.91 kg
- Dimensions: 29cm x 28cm
- Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg
Everything You Need to Build a Great Campfire
- Grill – The 8-inch mode, 6-inch mode, and flat mode provide ample height options for grilling in every environment.
- Fire Safe – Features a stability bar to maintain weight-bearing integrity and toggles that easily attach to the frame
- Fire Set – Features a 100% ferrocerium rod, knife grade striker, and a custom paracord that houses a string of emergency dried jute tinder
The Best Camping BBQ Fire Pit
Barbecuing is about fresh food, a good fire, and simple equipment. Wherever you are adventuring across Australia, having a grill that is quick to set up and put away makes all the difference to your trip. With the Campfire Trio portable set by Wolf and Grizzly, you can easily cook sausages, steaks, fish, vegetables, and more while in the pristine wilderness.
What makes this collection the best barbeque and fire pit for camping? It’s the simplicity. The Fire Safe pit includes a fold-out frame and floor. Simply unfold the frame, clip in the base, and start your fire. Next, set up your grill. The Wolf and Grizzly Grill has a foldable support frame and a rolling grill surface. Open the frame, unroll the grill, and slot them together at your desired height.
The Campfire Trio collection helps you build a better fire with improved airflow, allowing your flames or coals to reach the high temperatures needed to cook meats safely. The Grill and Fire Safe take up a small surface area, meaning you can cook a great barbeque meal anywhere.
Whether camping, fishing, or heading to your mate’s backyard, a portable barbecue is a great way to grill a meal in nature. The handy size of the Campfire Trio makes it the perfect choice for bringing with you to build a safe, enclosed fire and grill your seasoned meat and vegetables. Set up the Wolf and Grizzly Trio on the beach, at the campground, near the river bank, or on the hiking trail and enjoy.
Camping Grill and Fire Pit Collapsible Convenience
The Trio campfire set packs into two small cases of recycled polyester, weighing less than three kilograms together. Wolf and Grizzly have achieved this extremely lightweight design without compromising on quality by focusing on usability.
Constructed by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts, the Trio uses high-grade 304 stainless steel that does not warp under the stress of high temperature and will age with a stunning patina from use. This strong material lends itself to the sleek design of each Grill and Fire Safe component.
Folding down flat for the ultimate packing and storage convenience, each part of this set will surprise you with its simplicity. All pins, slots, and hinges are perfectly fitted to create strength when snapped into place and are easy to unfasten when packing up. Both the Fire Safe and Grill can hold up to 13 kilograms each when assembled, yet fold down into cases that could fit in your seatback pocket.
The Campfire Trio will last a lifetime when taken care of properly and comes with an initial 3-year warranty. Made for those who want to unplug and unwind but don’t want to be weighed down by bulky equipment.
How to Put Out a Campfire in a Fire Pit
Minimal trace campfires are ideal in Australia. Elevating your fire using a portable pit like the Fire Safe protects the ground from being scorched, reduces ember spread, and allows you to create a longer-lasting campfire to enjoy. But how do you put out your fire safely?
As with traditional campfires, any wood- or coal-based fire built in the Fire Safe must be monitored during burning and extinguished safely. The best method is to allow your fire to die down naturally and wait for the embers to cool completely before lifting out the base and disposing of the ashes in a safe place.
Do not use water to extinguish your Fire Safe unless it is an emergency. Liquid causes ash to stick to the floor and sides, and water degrades the metal when the steel is hot, which can permanently damage your equipment. Letting your fire burn out is the safest and best way to put out your campfire.