How to Use
After washing hands, remove mask from packaging
Press mask against face and place earloops over ears
Push nose guard securely down for a tight fit
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Safe Use Guidelines
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure safe usage of your respirator of P2 masks.
- Wash your hands after you remove your mask.
- Use a new disposable mask every time you head out.
- Make sure the mask is snug in place and is covering your nose and mouth properly.
- Remove the mask by touching the earloops rather than from the front part.
- Share a mask with anyone irrespective of your relationship with them.
- Touch the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Reuse the P2 mask after removing it.
- Let the mask sit on your neck or head after you’ve removed it.
- Wear a mask when doing activities that might make the mask wet, such as while swimming.